Friday, November 6, 2015

MLK





Today I had the absolute privilege of visiting the Martin Luther King Memorial. A new appreciation and heartfelt impression will forever be remembered by our group in attendance. The historic anecdote left a mark not otherwise realized if we had not visited the memorial. To be honest, I felt embarrassed for the individuals of that time who fought back with conceit and arrogance. I am heartbroken for the sacrifices that were made by so many especially MLK. He truly had to be a martyr in order for change to occur and my heart goes out to his family who suffered so much adversity and the loss of their father and husband. This experience will stay with me as one of the most memorable highlights of this trip.

#uvuPRcrew
#UVUPRSSA
#UVUPRinATL
#PRSSANC

www.twitter.com/uvuprssawww.instagram.com/uvuprssa
 UVU PRSSA
www.twitter.com/madelynevanhoffwww.instagram.com/madelynevh
Madelyne Van Hoff

No comments:

Post a Comment