Monday, September 21, 2015

Attending the National PRSSA Conference is King But Research is Queen


I will be attending the National PRSSA Conference in Atlanta this upcoming November with a small group of students from the Utah Valley University PRSSA Chapter. In order to get the most out of the trip and to be as prepared as possible I will be researching all of the presenters, speakers, participating companies and conference sessions. This is almost 60 topics of research that I will compile into a booklet to take to the conference. I have divided the research into just over 5 weeks and this week I have been researching the Agency & Career Tours session of the conference. Some of the companies on this list include Coca-Cola and Ketchum. The trip will be extremely beneficial for my education and I look forward to being supremely prepared!

www.twitter.com/uvuprssa     www.instagram.com/uvuprssa
 UVU PRSSA

Madelyne Van Hoff



No comments:

Post a Comment